Bachelorhood / Single Status Certificate

Bachelorhood / Single Status Certificate

Request Certificate of Bachelorhood/Single Status online using our application assistance services.

Bachelorhood Certificate/Single Status Certificate for NRI from Ministry of External Affairs in India

NRIs often require Single Status Certificate commonly called as Bachelorhood Certificate Services for getting married. When you present a legal, educational certificate overseas, it is often tough to find out if the certificate is authentic or officially permitted. And as a result, the government in a foreign country needs proof that the document that you hold is authentic and not counterfeited, or the signatures of Indian representatives on papers, are genuine before they accept them.

NRIWAY is here to help you out with all such NRI Educational Document Services. We will do all the groundwork desirable to make an application for Bachelorhood/Single Status Certificate.

  • Just like you, we'd like to spare you and your family from running all over the place - from pillar to post to get the educational documents you need.
  • We understand you're concerned about your family waiting in Government Departments or dealing with government representatives to get your educational documents.
  • Don’t worry; our Relationship Managers would deal with the whole thing for Bachelorhood certificate covering all everyday activities and official procedures with ease.

However, keep in mind:

  • Client shall be accountable to provide all necessary credentials to us while we will help the customer in obtaining the educational documents and certificates.
  • Depending on the complication of the job, our fees may show a discrepancy.
  • Any extra costs incurred would be borne by the customer.
  • Also, NRIWAY cannot be held accountable for any technical delays or postponement due to inadequate or delayed information or certification provided by the customer.

While we take care of all the formalities in India, you can sit back and unwind. We at NRIWAY, along with our squad of skilled employees, extend a whole variety of essential Educational Document Services to all who need them. We deem it our responsibility to provide you "Peace of Mind" while you are out of the country, by taking care of your complete task in India.

NRIs often require Bachelorhood / Single Status certificate for getting married in other countries along with other legal documents.  Without proof of single status, many countries do not allow marriage for non-residents. A lot of Indians must go through several legal formalities in order to get it. And inadequate knowledge or ignorance can further make this process a nightmare.


How to apply for Bachelorhood /Single Status Certificate?

Step 1: Place an order for Bacherlorhood/Single Status certificate for the desired location on NRIWAY website

Step 2:  Provide the documents required to get Bacherlorhood/Single Status certificate

    • SSC Mark Sheet
    • Passport copy
    • Address proof where the applicant born.
    • Aadhar card
    • Voter Id
    • Driving license.

Step 3: Service Provider will verify these documents

Step 4: Service Provider will submit these documents to local SDM/competent court having jurisdiction of the area of the residential address of the applicant.

Step 5: Service Provider will coordinate with you if any additional information is required

Step 6: Once the bachelorhood/single status is obtained from SDM/competent court, this certificate/ affidavit is required to be counter-attested by the Home Department of the State concerned.

Step 7: Bachelorhood/single status certificate will be attested/apostilled by the Attestation Section of the Consular, Passport & Visa (CPV) Division of the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.

Step 8: Once the Bachelorhood/single status is received from Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, it will be sent to your shipping address.

We at NRIWAY also help you in getting Single Status Certificate Apostille.

Contact us for any other NRI Document related queries.

Reference Work from NRIWAY


bachelorhood certificate from india                              MEA apostille from india



Additional Payment terms

Government, Legal and incidental charges may apply. After verifying the documentation, we would let you know the additional payments required for this service.

Cancellations and Refunds

Cancel your order within 48 Hours or if you do not want to proceed with additional payments . 100% refunds with no question asked.

Still have questions? Please Contact Us.

Featured Products

  • Help 24/7

  • Email

  • or

  • Call us:+1 (609) 375 8273